AWP 2011 Cover Challenge - Day 1
The staff here at HFR recently attended the AWP Conference in Washington, D.C. Although our chicken (who was recently given the name Ralph Waldo Eggerson) was the star of the conference, we also had some fun with the cover of our current issue. We asked people questions related to the cover image, and ended up with some great responses.
Every day, we'll post another question and its accompanying responses, and let you, our readers, vote for your favorites. The answer with the most votes will not only get featured on our Twitter and Facebook, but the winners with also get a free subscription!
Today's Question is: What song is playing on the radio?
1. The Kidz Bop version of "99 Problems"
2. "Home Sweet Home" by Motley Crue
3. "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson
4. "Proud Mary" by Tina Turner
5. "Too Much Booty in the Pants" by Soundmaster T
7. "Wild Thing" by The Troggs
8. "Peter and the Wolf" by Sergei Prokofiev
9. "All Along the Watchtower" by Jimi Hendrix
10. "Respect" by Aretha Franklin
Cast your votes in the comment section, and be sure to check back tomorrow for another question!